Friday, September 05, 2008

Free Wedding Photography Contest!

We all love to hear a good love story! So I am having a contest to find the best love stories out there. Do you know anyone getting married in 2009 or 2010 that is deserving of free wedding photography? If so, have them submit their love story, a picture, their wedding date and wedding venue to me via email. Or you can submit it for them! chyna@cfoto.com
DEADLINE is January 1, 2009!

I will post my three favorite stories (which will be the three finalists) on my blog in mid January 2009. The blog readers will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite couple. The blog reader's votes will count as one of our panelist votes. The judging team panelists will consist of me, 3 other wedding vendors and the blog readers as a whole. The couple with the most panelist votes will receive FREE photography coverage for their wedding! This will include a free engagement session, 8 hours of wedding day coverage (including an assistant), online viewing gallery and a 20 page coffee table book.

You don't have to be getting married in the SF Bay Area! If you are getting married in another part of the country or world that's okay too. If the winner is located outside 100 miles from San Jose they will be asked to cover basic travel expenses (lodging and airfare if applicable).

Don't let them miss out! Forward this to all your friends and spread the word!

Rules: The story has to be true. Anyone submitting a false story will be disqualified! Your entire wedding budget has to be under $30k. I will investigate both the stories and budgets of the finalists. The couple must be willing to appear on my blog with their story. To qualify I must be available on their wedding date in 2009 or 2010. Contest will be closed January 1, 2009 at midnight pacific standard time.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Do you have a word limit/request?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no word limit or request. I should be able to read it within a few minutes. So maybe a page or less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent my entry, please let me know if you received it!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Any chance you'd come to Hawaii to do a wedding?

    ReplyDelete