Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wedding at Flood Mansion in San Francisco

Congrats to David and Kiye who where married at The Flood Mansion in San Francisco in July!

What a beautiful Mansion! This was my first time shooting a wedding hear, but hopefully not my last. They have the most exquisite ornate ceiling in the dance room. Not to mention their site coordinators where extremely attentive and assisted us with everything.

Syreeta and Tracy from Sweet Pea Events did a terrific job making sure the day went smooth. Sweet Pea is a full service event planning company out of Oakland. They helped with place cards, dress details, errands and even wardrobe malfunctions. I think I have a new tag line for them. Never fear Sweet Pea is here!

The DJ gets no props because he was late. :^(

But the chocolates from around the world brought in by Cocoa Bella were truly scrumptious! I think I will be stopping by their store front next time I am in San Francisco.

David and Kiye did an amazing job planning their event and entertaining their guests.




No comments:

Post a Comment