Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Real Wedding in The Northern CA Knot Magazine

I was super excited this past winter when one of the photo editors at The Knot Magazine (Northern CA version) emailed saying they were interested in publishing a wedding I photographed last summer.

I kept it sort of quiet just in case it was cut before printing. Now that the magazine is on store shelves I’m telling the world! Some might think it’s silly to get so amped up over some images being printed in a magazine, but to me it’s that little ego boost that lets me know my work is appreciated by more people than just the clients.

The images are from Keith and Stacie's wedding in Guerneville last year and are printed with a story about them and their wedding particulars. Thanks to Stacie and Keith for putting so much thought and effort into every detail!

If you want to see the spread you can find the magazine at Barnes & Noble or come by my office. I have at least 6 copies! :^)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:42 AM

    Way to go, being in The Knot is huge! Your photos are great, if you don't mind me asking? What steps did you take to get published?

    Best regards,
    Chad Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:58 AM

    Congratulations on getting published.
    Cheers,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:25 PM

    Outstanding job. I am so so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:45 AM

    Chyna this is fantastic. Its not silly at all. We all know how hard the competition is out there. This is just like getting a gold star.

    Congrats couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete