Monday, May 26, 2008

Wedding at Murrieta's Well Livermore, CA

Steve and Amber were married at one of my favorite locations. The wedding took place in April at Murrieta's Well in Livermore.

The first time I met with Steve and Amber she had purple hair, or at least part of it was purple. Was this going to be a punk wedding? On the wedding day I was elated to find Amber had transformed herself into an elegant and beautiful bride. I didn't even recognize her that afternoon when she first opened the bridal suite door!

Not only did Amber look amazing, she is also very self aware; being conscious of her facial and body movement. This made my job truly enjoyable.

My favorite journalistic shot from the day is when Steve is putting on Amber's ring during the ceremony. The groomsmen's facial expressions are just awesome!



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:47 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! hydro jetting service Murrieta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:35 AM

    Valuable information is shared with us. Subhe is a free short video learning app that offers instructional videos, and personalized learning to learn creative skills in Hindi. These apps are expanding the learning experience online and making it more interactive, immersive, and engaging. We cover a wide range of subjects for a variety of levels and learning styles. These apps will meet your learning goals and reach every type of learner.

    ReplyDelete