Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner at Hollin's House Santa Cruz, CA

Jason and Liz had me photograph their rehearsal evening, two nights prior to their wedding. It was great to get to know the key family members before the wedding took place that Saturday.

After the rehearsal in his parents backyard - which is gorgeous! - we went to The Hollin's House in Santa Cruz. If you don't know exactly where this place is don't trust your GPS! I had to call the restaurant for directions after my GPS took me to a locked back gate on another road.

After I arrived, we took pictures on their back patio; which has an incredible view. They also have lots of green trees and a gazebo on the side yard. We started with some formal type poses and then quickly moved to some goofier playful images. I'm sure the other restaurant guests were entertained as they watched us from their dinner tables!

It was wonderful to watch these two families get together and enjoy each others company.

Stay tuned to see their wedding images in a week or so!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:38 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete