Thursday, March 13, 2008

Poppy Ridge Golf Course Wedding - Livermore, CA

Chris and Kristina were married at the beginning of March at Poppy Ridge Golf Course in Livermore. They have known each other since elementary school. Isn't that cute!

This was my first time working at Poppy Ridge. The views were phenomenal! The outside architecture of the club also makes for a great picture back drop. Everywhere I turned there was another perfect place to take pictures! It was a great place to work and the staff were all very friendly.

It was a little chilly outside that day and the wind was definitely blowing. But we used the wind to our advantage; allowing it to add movement to some of the images. Everything was in one location so it gave us plenty of time to take pictures without keeping everyone else waiting too long.

At the reception I had a side of veggies and mash potatoes and it was all yummy. The cake was picture pretty and looked well made but I didn't try any. I'm on a low sugar diet! DJ Rob from Amos Productions had everyone grooving on the dance floor well into the evening. I'm sure everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment