Friday, April 17, 2009

Wedding Images at Stanford - Part 1

My friend Carol got married in January. I shot their wedding as my gift to them which was super fun since Carol is such a great model! I only have half the wedding edited (I've been busy working on a few other things) but thought I should post some of the fabulous pictures we took at Stanford.

Robert and Carol met on a tour bus in Greece. It's a very sweet and romantic story that I started following when Carol returned from her trip abroad about a year and half ago.
His family flew over from London for the wedding which was on a freezing cold, but rain free day in January. I felt so mean every time I had to ask Carol to part with her coat so we could get some more images. It was so cold that day but her dress had to be shown off!

We met the groom and his family at Stanford so that if it did rain we could use the covered outdoor corridors to shoot the family images.

Here are some of my favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment