Monday, November 10, 2008

Fogerty Winery Wedding

This place is fabulous! I had never had the chance to photograph at Fogerty Winery so when Jay Kelly asked if I would second shoot Kim and Kimberly's wedding I was super excited that I had the date open!

I photographed Kim (the groom) and his brother prior to the ceremony while Jay worked with the girls.

Amy Burke Designs did an awesome job with all the floral decor!

Krista Strader played beautiful music with her harp for the ceremony.

While photographing guests during the cocktail hour a yellow jacket stung me. Ouch! This was the first time I'd been stung by a yellow jacket so I freaked for a minute until I Found some ice and realized I wasn't going to die. Even though the sting itched and burned the rest of the weekend it was nice to finally get my first sting behind me.

Kimberly was one of the coolest brides ever! Shortly before sunset we took her out to the vineyards so she could run through the rows of grape vines! I liked her attitude about getting her dress dirty. She bought her dress to look fabulous for the day and she wanted to get the most use out of it as possible on this one day.

The videographer David Etheridge worked pretty much none stop from the time he arrived until the time the bride and groom left.

The Amazing DJ's out of San Jose area were really entertaining to watch. They work as a team and one or more of them will get out on the dance floor to lead the crowd in dance moves. They really had the crowd going!

The catering was done by Le Papillon and it was mouth watering! It was some of the best catered food I have tasted.

These two newlyweds were so entertaining I couldn't put my camera down! I had too many favorites to even blog them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment