Tuesday, July 01, 2008

New York - Baby Cakes and Old Friends

On our last Sunday in the New York area Bryon and I drove to Stanton Island and took the Ferry to Manhattan. There we met up with my old friend Natalie.

First we went for brunch at a little place that was super busy (cant remember the name) but they offered free drinks with their brunch items. Nice! We then walked around little Italy and over somewhere else to a new museum. We hung out with Natalie for most the day dragging her here and there. It was great to catch up!

We also visited a wheat free bakery called Babycakes. I bought a bunch of stuff to bring back to one of my wheat free buddies. Everything we had there was okay (for wheat free) but my friend Michelle makes way better gluten free cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment