Monday, January 07, 2008

Wedding at Ranch Golf Club in San Jose

Javier and Nicole were married in November at the Ranch Golf Club in San Jose. I shot their wedding for Jay Kelly Photography (another great wedding photographer).

Nicole is such a great model that I didn't need to give her much instruction. She just gave me all kinds of great poses. So much fun!!

Nicole and her mother spent endless hours putting together this perfect day and they didn't miss a detail. Everything was so well done I never had to look far for my next image. I didn't have the chance to taste the cake but it was beautiful. I did however, get a few caramel apple candies from the candy jars; another great detail for the guests enjoyment. Mmmm, yummy!

Congratulations you two!

Wedding coordinator: Katherine at Custom Celebrations





No comments:

Post a Comment