Friday, December 21, 2007

Saratoga Club Wedding - Greg and Val

Greg and Val were married in November at The Saratoga Club. It was a beautiful fall day with perfect weather!

They decided to see each other prior to the ceremony to take the majority of their pictures. This allowed them more time with their guests at the cocktail hour.

After shooting a few getting ready images at the Saratoga Hotel we went to a nearby park that I had scouted out earlier that week.

Their officiant was funny, really funny! He was an older gentleman who had lots of great experiences and advice. After the ceremony and a handful of family pictures they joined their friends for some cocktails before dinner was served.

Once the dancing got started I was super impressed with the fancy foot work they had been practicing. Shortly after the first dances the DJ played a swing song and Val and her swing dancing buddies really showed their stuff off! This wasn't a two lesson crowd of dancers, these guys have been dancing for sometime. So cool!!

Their dancing was so impressive that the next week I looked up info on were I could take some lessons. Now if someone can tell me how to convince my husband to take lessons I'll be set! Lol!




Thanks to Syliva for second shooting/assisting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:14 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete