Friday, August 10, 2007

Dawn Ranch Wedding - Guerneville, CA

Yes, I know I am way, way, way behind on my blog.

All I can do is beg for universal forgiveness and move forward with the best intentions of keeping it current.

Now on with the Story Book Wedding Day!

Keith and Stacie were married on June 9, 2007 at Dawn Ranch Lodge in Guerneville, CA. What a beautiful location! What a gorgeous bride!
The wedding party and their guests all stayed at the lodge in quaint little cottages. The ceremony took place on a spacious green lawn setup for the occasion. Following the ceremony was a cocktail hour and then dinner served outdoors. The caterers, Bon Appetit served a delicious meal.
Shortly after dinner, dancing was held on a large wood deck near the lodge pool; where guest danced late into the night.

Thanks to Beth for her hard work assisting/2nd shooting that day. A few of the awesome images below were created by her.



Dress by Nicole Miller
Hair and makeup by Megan and LeeAnn

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are amazing, and even months after this event, give me so much pleasure to look back on them and remember what a great time my wife and I had at Keith and Stacie's wedding. I wanted to ask your permission for some scanned images of 4 photos I ordered from you. Check out my blog and click on the flickr link and you will see them. If you aren't cool with how I've presented them or you, let me know and they're GONE IN 60 SECONDS!! But I hope you like them, becuase we love them and I want all my contacts to know what a fantastic photographer you are!

    ReplyDelete