Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bryon and Chyna go to Greece

So as many of you know Bryon and I are in Greece and leaving for Italy today. My friend Tiffany was with us til Wednesday. It was sad to see her go home; she is a fun travel partner, able to strike up a conversation with anyone. We took a ferry last week to Krissi Island (see pic below) off the coast of Crete. While there Tiffany started talking to the captain of a yacht. No more fairy for us, El captain gave us a free ride back to port. So much better than the ferry!! Thanks Tiff! We have taken so many images i wasn't sure which one to post, I like this one of tiff and I on the speed boat coming back from scuba diving in Paros, Greece.
Bryon and I are off to Rome today and then to Sienna. I will send an update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment